Tuesday 17 June 2008

Things to do in a flat when you're ill

Tomorrow I get to go back to work and start to live as a normal human being again.
Having spent 12 days in the flat, mostly alone, I've had a lot of time to fill and so, just in case you ever find yourself in the same situation, here's what I've done:
Watched 2 and a half series of the west wing (6,7 and started again at 1 if you're interested).
Watched a series of films (including bad education, the cider house rules, dawn of the dead, planet terror, the bourne supremacy, reservoir dogs)
Read a couple of books (Espidair Street and until I find you)
did some pointless internet quizzes (including this brilliant one on empire online that I spent all week finishing)
slept

Basically, it's been fairly boring and I can't wait to get out and see people again.

2 Comments:

At 5 July 2008 at 05:11, Blogger Sam said...

James...this one better not die like the last one!!!

 
At 21 October 2008 at 11:34, Blogger Sam said...

i knew this would happen....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home